Syringe for Instrumental Insemination Queen Bees with Cartridges and Measuring Device
A syringe for instrumental insemination of queen bees with a measuring device and a cartridge for 20 and 40 doses of 8 μl is made of stainless steel and duralumin. All elements of the syringe contacting the drone semen are made of borosilicate glass, which is easily washed and disinfected by chemical and thermal methods.
The syringe for instrumental insemination with a measuring device allows dosage adjustment of: 2, 4, 6, 8 μl.
Physical dimensions of the syringe with a measuring device and a cartridge:
The length is 220 mm. The diameter of the body is 10 mm.
Advantages of the syringe:
- It is possible to collect a large amount of drone sperm for insemination (20-40 doses of 8 μl) without changing the capillaries;
- The measuring mechanism is easily adjusted to the desired dosage of sperm (2, 4, 6, 8 μl;
- Small diameter of the nozzle in piston block makes the operation of the operation of the mechanism precise and smooth;
- The standard diameter on the body (10 mm) makes it possible to attach the syringe to most devices of other manufacturers.
The syringe can be attached to our apparatus for instrumental insemination with the help of a special holder or on any other apparatus with reliable capillary supply mechanism.
Syringe with measuring device and cartridge in parts
The syringe with a measuring device and a cartridge includes:
- Syringe with measuring device;
- Two capillaries-tips 3-3.5 cm long;
- Additional set of silicone sealants;
- Two cartridges for 20 and 40 doses of 8 μl;
- Two sealing nozzles for the tip of the syringe;
- Adapter for washing capillaries.
Stand for the syringe fixation in a horizontal position to collect sperm is not included. You can buy it separately if needed.
The price of the syringe and a measuring device is €250 (Euro)
All components of the set are available to order separately in case of their loss or damage.
If you have questions, please, contact us:
Phone: +38068 777-51-54 (Vitaly)
Viber, Telegram: +38066-1279332